Wednesday 8 August 2012

All Quiet On The Felthorpe Front... 6th August 2012

It's most odd....

Arrive at lake early and you're pretty much assured of a catch.

Then nothing....

This is exactly what happened on Monday

I had a screaming run on my new Chub T3 alarms (so cheap, yet perfectly adequate for what I do)

A little Common came to say hello


Went well considering how tiny he/she was....

I then waited and waited from 7am until 6pm without a sniff. The guy opposite me had nothing either.

I should've moved, but sat it out on my new, re-elasticated and repaired bedchair and my Stone Roses book.




I can't understand this lake sometimes..... But I guess that's the joy of fishing eh???

Here's some views from my fave swim on Mirror Lake. My "fave spots" shown in red...











Simple Kit. No Bobbins. Avons and Okuma 40's.
Method feeders and my little maggot/corn hair rig setup


I think i'll do a little review of the T3 alarm soon. Watch this space peeps!




No comments:

Post a Comment